The Sycamore bed captures the wonder of the fleeting summer season, while providing a whimsical design that will stand out in any master suite or guestroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 50-inch headboard and 29.75-inch footboard are coated in a Hammered Copper finish that has a textured effect with a black base and copper metallic highlighting. This bedroom piece has a unique pattern of leaves whirling from an invisible wind that are forever frozen in space. Fence-like final posts stand erect, stopping the leaves from cascading to the ground. The arched grills gently curve up and then back down again. At the center, a spray of leaves rises toward the sky as if in a vase. This gives the bed an aura of formality and hospitality. Widely spaced spindles grace the arms and back of the bed. The design is airy and carefree as an autumn day should be. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Sycamore, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a duo headboard and footboard panel, leg extensions, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Sycamore Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized complete bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Hammered Copper finish
- 50" Headboard and 29.75" footboard features arched grills, final posts, and a unique pattern of leaves whirling from an invisible wind forever frozen in space
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 50" (H) x 55" (W) x 81" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Features a whimsical design of the fleeting summer season
- Finish has textured effect with a black base and copper metallic highlighting
- Design is airy and carefree as an autumn day should be
- Includes a duo headboard and footboard panel, leg extensions, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||81 (L) x 55 (W) x 50 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.