The Elsinore will add functionality and sophistication to any guest room or master suite. Constructed with a solid wood interior frame for stability and years of everyday use, this upholstered bed is covered with a Soft Gray fabric to help blend well with any room design. Casual and contemporary, the Elsinore features a rectangular 40-inch headboard that's accented by Dark Gray piping to serve as an added complement. Tapered legs in a Mahogany wood color finish add visual contrast and give this model an urban loft look. Side rails, cross slats, feet, and a center support rail will provide full support to your mattress and box spring. Elsinore is a true bedroom piece that can transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. This item includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, support system, legs, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Elsinore Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized bed constructed of Wood with Soft Gray finished upholstery
- 40" Headboard features Dark Gray piping to serve as an added complement
- Cross slats, feet, and a center support rail provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 40" (H) x 80.25" (W) x 84" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Tapered legs in a Mahogany wood color finish add visual contrast and give this model an urban loft look
- Soft Gray fabric helps blend well with any room design
- Adds functionality and sophistication to any guest room or master suite
- Includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, support system, legs, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||84 (L) x 80.25 (W) x 40 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.