The Padua will provide a distinct and fashionable look to any guest room or master suite. Constructed with a solid wood interior frame for stability and years of everyday use, this upholstered platform bed is covered with a striking Carbon Slate fabric that gives the Padua a sense of modern sophistication. The unique 44-inch headboard has horizontal channel tufting for a stylish design that is sure to please. Side rails and Euro wood slat deck provides a bed support system that can be used with just a mattress, and doesn't need the use of a box spring. This is a true bedroom piece with a one-of-a-kind look that is completely functional for any bedroom. This item includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, legs, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Padua Platform Bed comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized platform bed constructed of Wood with Carbon Slate finished upholstery
- Horizontal channel tufting provides a stylish design that is sure to please
- Bed support system can be used with just a mattress; No box spring necessary
- Bed measures 44" (H) x 79" (W) x 86.5" (L)
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- True bedroom piece with a one-of-a-kind look
- Provides sense of modern sophistication
- Completely functional for any bedroom
- Includes a headboard, footboard, side rails, legs, bed support system, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||86.5 (L) x 79 (W) x 44 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.