The clean lines of the Fenton are reminiscent of great architectural styles of the past and provide a neutral backdrop for any designer's imagination. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the gentle curve and alternating length slats of the 49.75-inch headboard and 32.25-inch footboard playfully suggests a lightness that makes this bedroom piece a perfect fit in any size room. The multi-step, hand-applied Black Walnut finish embodies a brushed "antiquing" look. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Fenton, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. The clean and calming simplistic style will provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom. This unit includes a duo headboard and footboard panel, leg extensions, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Fenton Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized complete bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Black Walnut finish
- 49.75" Headboard and 32.25" footboard features clean lines to provide a neutral backdrop for any designer's imagination
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 49.75" (H) x 39.25" (W) x 81" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Gentle curves suggest a lightness that makes a perfect fit in any size room
- Finish embodies a brushed "antiquing" look
- Clean and calming simplistic style will provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom
- includes a duo headboard and footboard panel, leg extensions, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||81 (L) x 39.25 (W) x 49.75 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.