The Argyle is named for the diamond pattern wire design casted in this bedroom piece that will take the focal point of any master suite or guestroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the metal grill has a 56-inch height that's detailed with (5) double spindles casted together. The finish is called Copper Chrome and is a mixture of copper and silver streaked with black antiquing - which will allow the bed to coordinate with many types of wood accessory pieces. Round finial bedposts and aluminum castings complete this stylish look. A good ornamental (or fashionable) headboard will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit measures 56-inches (H) x 55-inches (W) x 4.5-inches (L), includes a headboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Argyle Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized headboard with diamond pattern wire design, aluminum castings and round finial bedposts
- Carbon steel panels detailed with (5) double spindles casted together
- Copper Chrome finish is a mixture of copper and silver streaked with black antiquing
- Coordinates with many types of wood accessory pieces
- Measures 56" x 55" x 4.5" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Will transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated
- Includes a headboard, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.